Featured Not resolved

I made a last minute reservation at the La Qunita Inn in Stockton California.(I thought).

Anyway, I made a reservation for a room with a refrigerator and microwave. When I arrived, there was not one in the room. I went to the front counter and inquired about it. She stated I did not make the reservation for that type of room.

I showed my paperwork, and she stated, well we do not have rooms with refrigerators and mircowaves. I said it was on the website. That is when I found out I had actually used Reservations counter when I made my reservations. Since it was Saturday night, I figured I would take care of it on Monday morning.

Well, here we are. I called Reservations counter and they told me there was nothing they could do for me because my reservation had passed, and that should have called them right away. He stated that there were no refunds for cancellations. I stated I did not cancel, I stayed my night.

He asked well what do you want me to do. I said, I will pay the price for a room without the extras. He said it was too late. I asked him what he would have done if I had called him the same day, he said they would have called and asked about what happened, by still no refund.

There was nothing he could do. I asked for the corporate office, he said this is customer support and it does not go in higher. BS!! By the way, my friend had a room with a refrigerator and microwave.

FML.And the floor in my room was so nasty, I had to go my new slipper so I would not ruin the ones I had bought with me.

Review about: Reservation Counter La Quinta Inn Room Booking.

I didn't like: Customer service from laquinta inn stockton, Customer service from reservation counter customer service.

Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not getting what I payed for, and the unwilligness to help. People make reservatations in good faith. / $150
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion