Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Called this company because the website led me to believe that I was calling the Hampton Inn.The recorded greeting said "reservation counter".

I asked the agent to look up my Hilton Honors number. Instead of telling me that I was not talking to a Hilton agent he continued to allow me to think that I was talking to a Hilton employee. I asked for the price of a room. I then asked for the member price.

Again, he never bothered to tell me that I was not talking to a Hilton employee or that he could not give me the member price. He told me that he was giving me the member price- he wasn't. The Hilton Honors price was $12 lower. I asked if pets were allowed in the rooms.

He answered "yes". I asked if he wanted to know the weight of the dog. He said "no". I was floored when I arrived at the Hampton Inn and was told that I had booked through a third party.

I was even more surprised when I was told that pet were not allowed in the rooms. is the most dishonest company I have dealt with so far this year.Ignore these people at all costs!!!!!

Review about: Reservation Counter Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Misleading website, Fraud, Intentionally false information.

Seattle, Washington, United States #1331906