I made a reservation on this website and as soon as I had I tried to get the cancel button to work but it would not so there is no 24 hour window allowing you to change your mind nor is there a 24 second window.Result had to call to get charge for room removed from my card but they would not remove the booking charge.

Now I will wait to see if rebate to my card shows quickly or will they hold my money for 60 days.

No warning that reservation came with a fee or that the total amount for my reservation would be immediately charged to my card.BEWARE.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Reservation Counter. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Reservation Counter to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reservation Counter and reservation counter room booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments