When I reserved my stay at Safety Harbor Resort in Florida I was charged fees for service and Taxes. When I booked out of the hotel the same charges were applied by the Hotel.

Reservations counter say they used some of the up front monies for their fees but do not have a break down of what the taxes were. They have stopped answering my inquiries. $86.00 US but more to the principal of the thing.

In addition no senior discount or CAA discount was available at the hotel since I booked through them. Stay away from Reservation Counter.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Reservation Counter. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reservation Counter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reservation Counter hotel reservation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments