Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel.Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate.

How can they get away with this? It is a totally misrepresentation of the facts. Comfort Inn gave us a receipt at the end of our stay that states: $399.44 and they charged us $528.44. I can not believe that this is allowed to happen and when I called them I was told, Well you agreed with our terms.

Well he booked online and it was part of the Comfort Inn website.

I will be reporting to the BBB.People are being ripped off.

I didn't like: Lied about booking, Failure to identify themselves, Fraud.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

We have had a great time at the Omni Cancun...we cant stay enough good things about Omni & BookVIP! Bookvip "We booked this package through BookVIP and were a little skeptical at first at the savings but glad we did! We loved the cleanliness in room and throughout resort, friendly..." Read more Amazing Honeymoon Vacation - BookVIP, you ROCK! Bookvip "So first we'd like to thank BookVIP for giving us this really beautiful place to stay at, cuz they provided us with a really great deal. I will say that..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - HORRIBLE Travel Advantage Network "Third time using it in 12 years.Im at Myrtle Beach Resorts Five Seasons and it is DREADFUL.So upset. Ive called over 10 times & TAN..." Read more Bookvip - Amazing Views in Cabo! We Love! Bookvip "Hi, we're here in Cabo! For our vacation we went through BookVIP and we saved about $150 a night! And we love Cabo and we love everything about our vacation;..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more