When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel.Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate.

How can they get away with this? It is a totally misrepresentation of the facts. Comfort Inn gave us a receipt at the end of our stay that states: $399.44 and they charged us $528.44. I can not believe that this is allowed to happen and when I called them I was told, Well you agreed with our terms.

Well he booked online and it was part of the Comfort Inn website.

I will be reporting to the BBB.People are being ripped off.

pissedinpa wrote the review about Reservation Counter and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reservation Counter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about booking, failure to identify themselves and fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reservation Counter comfort inn west miflin pittsburgh pa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments