I cannot understand how this organization is still allowed to legally stay open.They placed me in a horrible hotel after telling me it was a nice place, and then when I called to complain, they hung up on me twice.

They indicated that I had to call the motel, even though they said they could not give me the number. They refused to be my advocate as the booking agent and help me deal with a horrible situation. In addition, the receipt that was given to me by the motel, was lower than what they charged to my credit card.

Will now work through the Attorney General's Office, seeing that are not associated with the BBB.Surprise.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Reservation Counter. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reservation Counter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Reservation Counter to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments