Thought I was dealing directly with Skycity Darwin.I had Google searched the hotel.I was unable to speak to anyone regarding "conference discounts"."Reservation/booking made.

However invoice was from RC...NOT SKYCITY. On arrival, Hotel had no reservation nor had they heard of RC(ReservationCounter). Accomdation fee had been deducted by RC. Credit card statement shows it is a QANTAS affiliate!

Just before making the hotel booking i had made my online airfare with QANTAS Frequent Flyer. I did not take the option of Airline discounted hotel, because it did not offer SkyCity. Had to pay Hotel directly.

Fortunately,I got the last available room.Now I have been unable to get in touch with RC.All contact numbers result in "check the number and dial again"

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of hotel reservation from Reservation Counter. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $930 and wants Reservation Counter to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was avoid, none of the phone numbers work and fraudulent website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reservation Counter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments