2.8

After viewing your website, my friend and I booked two rooms at the restored Hotel Brexton (May 26-28) for @ $631.First impressions are so important so when we entered the tiny lobby and were confronted with a larger-than-life white male nude statue with chards of mirrors arranged like a g-string, we were shocked.

An equally covered female one was on the other side. On the mantel were some ordinary photos still in their plastic leaves and on the wall a huge painting of an all-male orgy. Neither of us are prudes, but this wasn't a place we could invite local friends into. I wished I had taken pictures.

We never had breakfast as the dining room was in the basement with TV blaring. The carpeting was a tacky imitation Persian design. The beds were comfortable but the sheets were of a poor quality.

The elevator was down for a day and we 70+ year-olds had to climb five flights.Never again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with location and stated that there is a room for improvement of hotel ambience and decor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no elevator for one day" of reservation counter elevator facility and associated monetary loss in the amount of $358. Reservation Counter needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned reservation counter elevator facility in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reservation Counter.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments