Reservation Counter - Reservationcounter.com rip-off
Update added by user Aug 25, 2015
This was resolved within hours of being posted. Their customer service has been very helpful with this issue and it came down to a SOFTWARE glitch of some sort that they are addressing immediately and were unaware of.
Original review posted by user Aug 25, 2015
Booked a hotel from home, no problem.Booked same hotel using wifi at the Days Inn a day later and our reservation is grabbed and redirected (hi-jacked) from the hotel we were booking's website, by this company and we're forced to pay entire amount up front.
We figure Days Inn is in on this and has a net on their hotel wifi and is getting a kickback! Nearing the end of our stay we had a change, what a hassle! Phone calls and the waiting while they contact the hotel, in the end they did change it. When we finally do check out, we CANNOT get a receipt from the hotel at all.
So we contact the hijackers and we still cannot get a receipt that reflects the amount we paid for the stay. They have given us a receipt for much less than they charged and we cannot get proper reimbursement for the stay! This company HI-JACKS visitors from legitimate hotel websites, takes all the money up front and then leaves you hanging and will not resolve the issues and the hotel you are staying at, feels like *** because there is nothing they can do about it, you have to deal with the hijackers!
A girl who quit the hotel that day printed this receipt out for us and you can see they paid with an American Express and we don't have one, we paid with Mastercard.This is the only thing I could get from the hotel and it was only because the employee was quitting that day or we would have gotten no receipt at all when we checked out!
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- A receipt that shows the correct amount that I paid, $451. Not a receipt for less than that which I have already.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Days Inn
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."