Reservation Counter - Reservationcounter.com rip-off
Update added by user Aug 25, 2015
This was resolved within hours of being posted. Their customer service has been very helpful with this issue and it came down to a SOFTWARE glitch of some sort that they are addressing immediately and were unaware of.
Original review posted by user Aug 25, 2015
Booked a hotel from home, no problem.Booked same hotel using wifi at the Days Inn a day later and our reservation is grabbed and redirected (hi-jacked) from the hotel we were booking's website, by this company and we're forced to pay entire amount up front.
We figure Days Inn is in on this and has a net on their hotel wifi and is getting a kickback! Nearing the end of our stay we had a change, what a hassle! Phone calls and the waiting while they contact the hotel, in the end they did change it. When we finally do check out, we CANNOT get a receipt from the hotel at all.
So we contact the hijackers and we still cannot get a receipt that reflects the amount we paid for the stay. They have given us a receipt for much less than they charged and we cannot get proper reimbursement for the stay! This company HI-JACKS visitors from legitimate hotel websites, takes all the money up front and then leaves you hanging and will not resolve the issues and the hotel you are staying at, feels like *** because there is nothing they can do about it, you have to deal with the hijackers!
A girl who quit the hotel that day printed this receipt out for us and you can see they paid with an American Express and we don't have one, we paid with Mastercard.This is the only thing I could get from the hotel and it was only because the employee was quitting that day or we would have gotten no receipt at all when we checked out!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- A receipt that shows the correct amount that I paid, $451. Not a receipt for less than that which I have already.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Days Inn
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."