Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists.Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake.

I ended up having to find a hotel last minute. Long Story: I booked my hotel room online and received a confirmation with pictures, name and address of the hotel. Upon arrival to the hotel, they told me that they couldnt find my reservation. We called reservationcounter.com and after speaking to 3 agents and a supervisor, they told me that there had been a mistake.

They had booked a hotel completely different to the one that I had booked and received a confirmation for. They said that they couldnt refund me for the mistake and that they could only escalate the problem to their "superiors" who could only be contacted via email and would take 1-3 days to give me an answer. I was told that I could stay at the wrong hotel and wait to see if they could compensate me, but I was guaranteed nothing. I had payed $196 and they booked me at a hotel going for $90 per night.

When they got back to me, I was told that they had "tried everything that they could" but they couldnt refund me, because it was my mistake? So not only do they blame me for their own mistake but they dont even apologize or refund me for it. Writting this review seems to be the only way that I can get back at this companie's HORRIBLE service.

Calling and talking to their representatives or supervisors is useless, no one seems to be able to do anything for me.All they say is: " someone will get back to you about this within 3 days but a refund is not guaranteed"

Review about: Reservation Counter Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments