Like the other reviews, I thought I was on the Shilo Inn's actual reservation website but turns out I wasn't. I called the phone number on the website and they processed my reservation and credit card payment.

Days before my due check in date I actually called the hotel to cancel my reservation and was informed that my confirmation number was not one of theirs but from a third party. The hotel did acutally have my reservation but no payment information. The hotel also couldn't cancel my reservation because I had booked from a third party. I went back through my cell phone call log and figured out who I had called and called them (reservation counter) they refused to cancel my reservation "due to it being past their cancellation policy deadline".

We ended up going on the trip and got to the hotel and had to pay again as they hadn't received payment from Reservation Counter. When I arrived back home I called Reservation Counter and asked them to refund my credit card and they hung up on me.

I called several more times and either got "we are receiving an extremely high volume of calls" recording or again got hung up on. ***DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS***

Product or Service Mentioned: Reservation Counter Shilo Inn Room Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Being scammed out of my money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2016.

Comments