Cartago, Cartago

Same story as most of the rest.. I thought I was working with one of the many booking websites and entered the location I wanted. I entered my information to book the reservation (it's common to give credit card info to reserve). When I submitted the form the page came back with an error: "Please call this phone number."

After speaking with the representative and giving the same info she told me I was now reserved and gave me a confirmation number and price. I was told I would receive an email with the confirmation.

When I hadn't received an email after an hour I became suspicious. I followed up by calling them back and was told there was no reservation at that motel in my name. That is OK but now I am nervous that I gave my credit card number.

Nothing bad has happened yet and I reported the incident to my credit card company. The rep from the credit card company told me not to worry since I had reported the incident and he recorded it.

I have a hard time believing I could be scammed, but it's true.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Reservation Counter. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reservation Counter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Reservation Counter to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reservation Counter?

Comments